No hidden costs when you sell your music on Beats98


  • No registration fee to sell your music on Beats98
  • No Cancellation Fees
  • Unlimited albums
  • Unlimited tracks


Your use of Beats98 requires that you agree to the following terms.

Please read them carefully. If you do not understand the Terms, or do not accept any part of them, then you should not register to sell your content on Beats98.com.

Some products and features may be not available in all countries. Please see the Beats98 FAQs for more information.

What artist/vandor gets and what Beats98 retains




As an artist, you can set the retail price for your music and you'll earn up to 75% of that price in revenue, however, as the name suggests, tracks on Beats98 are capped at 98c. Beats98 will retain the other 25% to cover operating costs.

Why you should register and sell your music on Beats98



When you sell your music on Beats98 you take advantage of advertising your music on one of our high traffic news websites with over 6 Million monthly pageviews.
You can also read our Frequently Asked Questions on 'Getting Your Music on Beats98'.

Changes to these Terms



If the Terms change, you will be asked to accept new terms before you next sell Content. Once you have accepted the new terms, they will apply to your use of all Beats98 services, until we notify you of further changes.

By uploading new Content to Beats98, you will be accepting the new Terms.

Register

Top Downloads

Featured Artists